Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.173 INR / TND
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨39,348 (1,448 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)