Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.287 INR / TND
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨34,192 (1,301 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Roanoke, Virginia costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)