Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.698 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,302 (元4,328) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)