Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.595 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,400 (¥153,707) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (35 minutes ago)