Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,082 (¥70,889) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Munich costs €0.00 (26 minutes ago)