Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.034 INR / AED
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 46% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,008 (Dirham 2,828) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)