Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00857 INR / SLL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 25% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,860 (5,698,415 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)