Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.791 INR / BWP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,719 (P6,143) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)