Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.855 INR / BWP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,310 (P6,756) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)