Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.465 INR / BWP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,724 (P5,835) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (43 minutes ago)