Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.323 INR / BWP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,304 (P6,848) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)