Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.434 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,302 (元4,590) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 32 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)