Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.698 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,459 (元4,623) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (18 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)