Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.632 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,147 (元4,480) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)