Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.275 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,403 (C$1,666) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)