Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.506 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 57% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,144 (€774) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)