Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique vs Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.662 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 56% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,177 (€896) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Aligarh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)