Cost of living comparison between Fes, Morocco and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.792 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,503 (12,000 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (43 minutes ago)