Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.104 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,609 (5,294 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (39 minutes ago)