Cost of living in Feni, Bangladesh compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.772 INR / BDT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is 4% cheaper than in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨38,266 (Taka 49,573) in Feni.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)