Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.198 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,636 (R$ 2,673) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (about 2 hours ago)