Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.506 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 38% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,388 (€659) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)