Cost of living comparison between Evora, Portugal and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.885 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 22% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,195 (€1,306) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)