Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.564 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 52% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,442 (€1,701) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)