Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.978 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,794 (4,828TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (36 minutes ago)