Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.286 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,530 (2,919TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)