Cost of living comparison between Eskişehir Province, Turkey and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.483 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,325 (3,786TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)