Cost of living comparison between Esbjerg, Denmark and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.804 INR / DKK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 56% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,255 (kr12,470) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)