Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.897 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 74% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,352 (7,104TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)