Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.897 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,747 (4,360TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)