Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20693 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 16% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,725 (240,299 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £8 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (37 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)