Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19276 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,956 (238,409 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (29 minutes ago)