Cost of living comparison between Dushanbe, Tajikistan and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.684 INR / TJS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 4% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,021 (8,984 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)