Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.375 INR / TJS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 5% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,600 (9,385 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)