Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.639 INR / TJS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,880 (9,015 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)