Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.568 INR / ALL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 4% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,690 (73,401 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)