Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.010 INR / NZD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 52% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,885 (NZ$2,372) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 20,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)