Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.802 INR / NZD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 58% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,300 (NZ$2,629) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 2 hours ago)