Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.274 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,353 (Php30,899) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Liverpool costs £387 (about 1 hour ago)