Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.362 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 23% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,927 (Php73,394) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 3 hours ago)