Cost of living comparison between Dumaguete City, Philippines and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.388 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 37% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,499 (Php73,860) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)