Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.276 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,682 (Php41,298) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)