Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.481 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,108 (€1,464) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)