Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,391 (€1,437) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)