Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.547 INR / HRK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 24% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,761 (9,716 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)