Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10800 INR / XAF
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 27% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,988 (879,536 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)