Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.379 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,852 (2,440TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (25 minutes ago)