Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.522 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 21% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,077 (元4,379) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 4 hours ago)