Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.771 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 21% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,933 (元4,701) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)