Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.946 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 20% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,208 (元9,774) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dar es Salaam costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Addis Ababa costs 6.00 Birr (about 1 hour ago)