Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,373 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.909 INR / QAR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 81% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,561 (3,641 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)