Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02904 INR / TZS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,260 (2,660,866 Shilling) in Dodoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)