Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36795 INR / DJF
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 61% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,330 (166,681 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)