Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.519 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,517 (3,342TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)