Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.771 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,536 (2,225TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)