Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.220 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,542 (2,390TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)