Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.179 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,179 (2,397TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)