Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.282 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,395 (R$ 2,921) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)