Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt vs Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.984 INR / EGP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 6% cheaper than in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨47,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨43,968 (E£ 11,037) in Disuq.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)