Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.092 INR / EGP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 6% cheaper than in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨47,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨44,137 (E£ 10,787) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)