Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.480 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 50% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,871 ($1,724) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)