Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,730 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.783 INR / BDT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,632 (Taka 50,597) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)