Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.618 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨36,922 (₨59,725) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Recent Prices Added
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 1,500,000 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)