Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00481 INR / IDR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,376 (Rp 8,390,563) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (22 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Aalborg costs kr2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (about 2 hours ago)