Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00485 INR / IDR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 17% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,323 (Rp 8,940,579) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (42 minutes ago)