Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00508 INR / IDR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,800 (Rp 17,096,309) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)