Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.771 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,583 (2,115TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)