Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.234 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,824 (2,403TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)