Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.515 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,307 (元4,552) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 10 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)