Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.506 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,886 (元9,561) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)