Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.365 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 27% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,393 (Php72,795) in Dasmarinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)