Cost of living comparison between Darmstadt, Germany and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.738 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 55% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,567 (€1,726) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (33 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)