Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02844 INR / TZS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 26% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,402 (1,596,648 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)