Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02879 INR / TZS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 31% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,418 (1,542,598 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)