Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.198 INR / SAR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 51% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,016 (﷼ 6,862) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)