Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12949 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,174 (642,325 £) in Damascus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)