Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.524 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,318 (元4,211) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)