Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05808 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,380 (₩1,900,398) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (43 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)