Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05831 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,322 (₩1,857,579) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (40 minutes ago)