Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06057 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,716 (₩886,898) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (43 minutes ago)