Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05763 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,488 (₩893,490) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)