Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05649 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,106 (₩940,117) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)