Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00286 INR / VND
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,287 (14,427,175 ₫) in Da Lat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)