Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00302 INR / VND
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,621 (27,727,468 ₫) in Da Lat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (27 minutes ago)